Guidelines for abstract format
The abstract should be in the Times New Roman font size 12 pt with single line spacing for all abstract text. Please check the spelling and grammar carefully, abstracts would not be corrected. Recommended file type is MS Word.
The abstract should contain the following information:
- Abstracts Title: a brief title in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS to cleary indicate the nature of the study. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
- Authors: full names of authors with the main autor’s name underlined.
- E-mail: e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Institution: names of the institutions, separated by commas.
- Abstracts: where possible please use the following subheadings in italic font:
- Introduction: description of the purpose of the study
- Methods: description of observations or experimental subjects
- Results: description of results in a logical sequence
- Conclusions: emphasis on important aspects of the study and conclusions drawn from them
- The maximum number of characters is 2,000, including spaces.
Guidlines for poster format
Poster dimensions should not exeed 110 cm height x 80 cm width. Posters will be displayed on May 11 and 12. Handouts are also welcome.
Abstract Submission deadline is extended until March 19
Abstract submission form